Here at Red Mountain Open Farm we offer schools a fun learning experience. Our facilities ensure that pupils will learn about our animals, our farm and the country side.
A typical visit to Red Mountain Open Farm includes the following:
- On arrival you will be greeted by your guide.
- Meet your farm yard friends, the Pigs, Donkey, Goats, Lambs, Rabbits, Geese, Hens Chickens, Turkeys and others.
- Lunch break
- Ride on the Blue Express or Tractor and Carriage Ride
- Guided farm walk
- Red Mountain play areas.
- *outdoor activities may be influenced by weather conditions and brought indoors when necessary
- Complimentary Tea or Coffee for Teachers and Carers.
- Admission €10.00 per child
- Teachers and Carers are Free
- Each Child should bring suitable Outdoor Clothing and a Packed Lunch
Spacious parking is provided for both cars and buses
Discounts are available for School Tours booked for April and early May.
Please note that all bookings require a 10% deposit (minimum €50) payable one week after booking. Deposit can be paid by credit card/debit card (over the phone) or by cheque / postal order (Made payable to Red Mountain Open Farm). The balance will be due on the day payable on arrival by cheque, debit / credit card or cash.
All School Tours Must Be Pre-Booked. Book early to ensure the date that suits you.
Please Contact Liz on 0872573159 for further information.
See our Opening Times Page for Dates and Times.